fbpx

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nadya StamatovaCavaMind
    Participant

    Salut Lea81,

    Vous avez des options d’adoption, de sperme de donneur ou d’ovule, surogate mère.
    Aujourd’hui, la médecine et les technologies peuvent offrir de nombreuses possibilités. Je connais beaucoup de couples qui utilisent de l’aide et ils sont très heureux.
    Quelles sont vos pensées à ce sujet?

     

    Hi Lea81,

    You have options of adoption, donor sperm or donor eggs, surogate mother.
    Now days medicine and technologies can offer many possibilities. I know many couples using some help and they are very happy.
    What are your thoughts on that?

    in reply to: Botox Yes or No? #2067
    Nadya StamatovaCavaMind
    Participant

    I am very cautious about doing any innervation on my face, but agree- Nature needs some help!

    Is it painful, I can’t imagine a needle stuck in my forehead…any bruises or side effects like headache etc?

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)