Thank you,
could you share the financial part for the excursions.
No alcohol, no sugar and no bread with regular exercises and you will be fine!
Good luck!
Dr.Majid you are a real credit on here!
Thank you
It’s all about choice and balance
We are having a good time
We can fall in love everywhere.
If a woman is happy at home, no need to worry.
Focus on trust and beautiful moments together than jealousy.
Hm…I may try this one day
Hi Kaitlyn,
if this is the worse about him -don’t worry.
This is easy thing to manage and with time you will show and will navigate him.
Fingers crossed
Sounds and looks amazing.
I know where i am going next on Holiday 😉
Hi Kaitlyn,
recently I have started using dermatologica powder for face wah- its good.
Attach a picture or a link to the products you recommend Kaitlyn
Zaira, which cream with aloe vera?
