fbpx

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Botox Yes or No? #2278
    Franziska EberleFranzi
    Participant

    Yes when needed!

    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Angel SmithCavaWoman.
    in reply to: Tattoo Removal #2127
    Franziska EberleFranzi
    Participant

    Hi everyone.

    I have a tattoo on my stomach that i’m looking to have removed. It is dark blue/black and in total less than 5.5 square inches. I got it done around 5 years ago and am glad it is in a inconspicuous place but would still prefer to have it removed.

    I have been scouring the net looking for information about laser removal but am finding it hard to find unbiased info.

    I am looking for a place in Sydney to have the treatment done. I realize that it is going to painful, expensive and is not guaranteed. I am willing to deal with the pain/cost and the small risk of scaring to have it removed.

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere in Sydney that i could go and have a consultation about it. I’m guessing i should look for a place that has a doctor with a specialty in dermatology? Also is it worth looking for place that uses a certain type of laser? Or alternately avoid a place using a certain type?

    There just seem to be a lot of “snake oil” type websites around the place. The treatments are going to cost a bit so i would prefer to spend the money somewhere reputable.

    Aside from the above is there any known dangers from the the ink pigments being absorbed by the body?

    Thanks,

    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Angel SmithCavaWoman.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)