Congratulations in advance.
Your budget is cool just make sure you plan and spend within your budget.
All the best
Hello my dear sister,
Hope you made the right decision at the most difficult stage of your life. Though its been a while I believe these words will bring you freedom.
I find myself in the same dilemma when my husband wanted an abortion instead of a third baby.
I am just few weeks gone. I have decided to keep this and deliver the next “David”for my country and the kingdom of God. It was a tough decision but one thing that inspired me was that , almost/nearly aborted children mostly turn turn out unique, powerful, special, talented, brilliant, influential and so on.
Be strong as a woman and believe me, you will never regret you had him or her.
Let’s hear from you again soon.
Stay well and safe.
